Friday, September 10, 2010

So, it's rapidly becoming clear to me that this blog works best for me and my schedule (and I'm not even in college yet!!) when I update every few days rather than every day. (Although I have and will continue to take one picture per day - haven't skipped one yet!)

09/07/2010


This probably sounds really bad, but I don't remember the name of this flower (my mom will kill me if/when she reads this because I'm sure she's told me a million times). Although flower names are not my forte, taking pictures of colorful plants that catch my eye indeed is. I love how this flower looked up close because it looks like it has little tentacles or something. And the color is gorgeous!

09/08/2010


This is yet ANOTHER one of my four cats, Isabel. She's obese beyond belief...we call her the Blimp, unfortunately. I just thought this picture was cute because when you scratch behind her ears she goes crazy, and yesterday she happened to be rolling all over the ground because of it. (not my foot, by the way)

09/09/2010


Today, before work, I went and spent some time with my friend Katie. Katie just got out of the hospital so I was keeping her company since she can't do much right now. A constant source of entertainment in her household is her CRAZY dog, Zoe. She's hyper and always misbehaves (but is sooo cute!). I started snapping pictures of her and this was one of my favorites. If you click it, you can see her cute underbite...she's got one tooth that sticks up; she looks so silly!

No comments: