Sunday, August 22, 2010


She didn't want me to do this, but come on...this is what loving best friends do. :) This is one of my closest friends, Dioswal. We've been friends for over four years now and today I went to visit her at her brand new dorm at the University of Akron. The Hall she lives in is completely new and is so unbelieveably nice - makes me a little jealous for what my soon-to-be living conditions will be like down at OSU. Ah well, I'm still beyond pumped to be a Buckeye!
Anyway, I spent most of today with Dee and we had a great time as always - shopping spree at the mall. This picture showcases her crazy/happy/hyper personality that made us friends (although for some reason, she's convinced that she looks like an "oompa-loompa" in this but I disagree). After dropping her back off at the dorm and heading home, I really started to think about moving down to Columbus in 28 days (not that anyone's counting). It's crazy that the time is almost here already, yet a part of me wishes it would come even faster. OSU is on the quarter system still, so we start and end about a month later than the colleges on semesters (like the University of Akron and most other schools these days). I logged onto Facebook and had a billion updates in my newsfeed about how all of my friends' first classes are tomorrow and it makes me a little sad to know that I still have such a long time.
I won't wish away my extended summer, though. There won't be too many more of these left.

No comments: