Tuesday, June 21, 2011

6/12/11


Getting ready for my first day back at work (ah, Marc's) and my dad and I decided to burn some incense. I love how the smoke looks.

6/13/11


The beautiful roses in our front yard!


One of my mini sunflowers is blooming.


Later that day, Zack and I decided to take his dogs on a walk. Here is Fiona, looking insane as usual. I love her!


And Stanley! He's so cute.

6/14/11


Grillin' up a veggie burger! Mmm, summer.

6/15/11


Went to Hardesty Park for a few hours with Zack with some 50 cent cones from McDonald's. I love sweet, cheap pleasures like that.

6/16/11


I ruffled Fred all up by petting his fur all backwards. He hates that but he looks so silly!

6/17/11


Went hiking with Momma at a small State Park she had never been to that is near where my Dad lives. Here are some sparkles on the water (water fairies!) looking out at Cottage Grove Lake and beyond over the Main Street bridge to East Reservoir.


A small flower my mom went nuts over - I will have to ask what it's called again. (She's gonna kill me! haha) They're so cute!

6/18/11


Isabel in the foreground and Henri in the background, rolling around and purring as I snap her picture. What a ham.


Caught her peeking up at me and it looks like she's waving hi!


Stopped at Don Drumm Studios with Zack to look for a Father's Day present for Dad. I have always loved this place - my parents took me here as kid. Really neat stuff.


Zack's mom drove us 45 minutes out to New Philadelphia (as she put it - God's Country) to go to an old family friend's birthday party. Right as we pulled off the highway I saw this little gem. So funny!


As the party wound down, Zack's baby cousin Alanna (the one I've had pictured before of us babysitting her and when she visited on his birthday) was playing with an umbrella. She is so adorable!


Zack's mom and Lannie running down the steep driveway together. So precious!

6/19/11


Taken with Zack's phone because my camera was dead, this is a picture of a wall hanging in Zack's dad's house. It's kind of cool, I thought - I like all the different prints.

6/20/11


During my first quiet night at home in awhile, I decided to get my room in order once and for all from the big move back up to Akron. I feel so much better sleeping in my own (non-lofted) bed with Freddy in my cozy room. :)

No comments: