Friday, April 22, 2011

Blog update 2 of 2.

4/9/11


A little path leading down to Mirror Lake (on the right) from the library. I was leaving work and wanted to capture all the flowers blooming. When you walk down it, it's like you are surrounded by flowery perfume. So nice.


Blue hyacinths and daffodils.


Another pretty picture from the walkway!

4/10/11


This day was the nicest day we've had since summer by far. It was in the mid-80s and sunny and breezy. Amazing!! It put everyone in such a good mood. I laid out on the oval for a good 4+ hours (along with hundreds of other people) and actually ended up getting a little sunburned. This is the sky while I was laying out. I thought the clouds looked really interesting!


Attempting to capture the mass amounts of people on the oval. Didn't do as good a job as I'd hoped, but you get the picture. It was packed - and everyone was wearing swimsuits and playing frisbee! So fun.


As a part of a campaign for someone running for student government, they set up hundreds of blue and silver pinwheels in the South Oval. They sparkled in the sun and spun in the wind. It was really neat!

4/11/11


It rained a lot this day. I thought the trees blooming made for a nice bright picture, though.

4/12/11


Rain...again. Does it ever stop?? (No, not in April...)

4/13/11


I love flower close ups!

4/14/11


In a great mood leaving a chem quiz I studied hard for and did well on. The trees outside of the chem buildings have been beautiful for weeks! (These are the same trees as in the rainy picture looking from up high on the 12th)

4/15/11


Home! I went to Zack's and took a picture of Stanley cuddlin' up in his new bed. It has little hearts on it. Dawww!

4/16/11


Driving to Zack's and it started POURING (see black cloud) but literally 2 minutes later, the sun came out (see blue sky). I took this from my car window. Crazy Ohio spring weather.

4/17/11


Those blue flowers in our backyard I mentioned in the previous post!


I played with Freddy in our old kitty condo. He's so cute!! :)

4/18/11


Same flowering tree I took a picture of on the 7th - now transformed to leaves!


I love tulips. :)

4/19/11


Thought it would be interesting to take the same picture as last Tuesday - it was raining on both days, but in this picture, the pink trees have completely began blooming, whereas a week ago there was no sign of anything but white! Crazy how fast things move in spring.

4/20/11


Mmm, golden oreos. My favorite. (And chemistry in the background - not my favorite.)

4/21/11


Spent some time on the Oval with Anna today and saw the cutest pair of doggies running around and playing with each other. This was one of them chasing a football. :)

No comments: