Friday, April 29, 2011

4/23/11


This is what my day consisted of. Preparing for what was the busiest and most stressful week of my college career thus far (four midterms and a million things due), I started studying chem early. I opened the book to the chapter I needed to start, and this is what greeted me. Absolutely detrimental to my concentration and motivation!

4/24/11


Happy Easter! I didn't go home like (literally) everyone else on campus did. I was lonely and stressed with studying all alone, so my Dad drove down to visit for a few hours. It really meant a lot and we spent all our time walking around the gorgeous spring campus. It was a beautiful day and really helped calm me down and de-stress me a lot. (And my Dad brought me an Easter basket from the Easter bunny - score!!) Here, I snapped one of him smelling some lilacs near my dorm.


Beautiful tree and tulips in a small courtyard near my dorm. I love spring.


Very interestingly colored tulip!

4/25/11


Beginning a week of cool, rainy weather, this is the sky that greeted us Monday evening. The clouds have awesome texture and you can see the remnants of the sunset behind them.


My sunflower plants leaning toward the sun. They are getting so big so fast!

4/26/11


So pretty! Cool color coordination.

4/27/11


Rainy day on campus. I liked the way this petal looked against the wet pavement.


Whatever these grasses are, they always catch water droplets in a really cool way. They must have a somewhat waxy surface.

4/28/11


After a day that completely fried my brain, Anna came over to watch our Thursday show lineup. The Office (Michael Scott's last episode ever!! So sad), Parks and Rec, and 30 Rock. NBC has some great shows. I mentioned to Anna that I needed a picture still for the day and she did this. So I took a picture.

4/29/11


The tree outside of our window that has been bare for months. So refreshing to see green.


The Oval has absolutely burst out with lush grass and big leaves on the trees. It seems like it happened overnight. I'm so happy things are alive again.

No comments: