Sunday, March 20, 2011

Blog update 2 of 2...in case you didn't see the previous post, I hadn't updated in so long that I split up this update into two posts. New pictures are also in the one below this update.

3/7/11


A view upwards of the steps of Sullivant Hall (the dance building). I always thought they were beautiful and I liked the shadows cast on them this day.

3/8/11


Another makeup picture. I got a new haul from my favorite company, E.L.F., and tried out some new colors. I have Earthy (mineral eyeshadow in a dark brownish green) on my lid and the lower line is lined with the shimmer eyeliner pencil in Plum Passion. I love subtle hints of color.

3/9/11


One of my favorite bracelets. I got it from Yankee Peddler years ago! (A festival in Canal Fulton, OH, that consists of old-timey arts and crafts - pretty cool.)

3/10/11


After a stressful week, Ian and Anna came to our room and we had a feast complete with mindless TV-watching. We all ordered the PAD Pizza and later ordered Insomnia Cookies (the BEST fresh cookies that come delivered to your door - wonderful).  Above is all that was left after they were gone.

3/11/11


Emily and I went shopping and stopped into one of our favorite little boutiques, Pitaya. They have super adorable cheap clothes and they are only a 3 minute walk from our hall. Dangerous!

3/12/11


Photo of the construction and melting snow and accumulated rain in front of our hall. I like how it reflects the other hall across the way and the pretty blue sky.


Kindl! Emily brought her adorable doggie to the Oval to give Tomas (her boyfriend) and I both study breaks. We played with her for about an hour. She's so cute!


Tired puppy. :)

3/13/11


Zack paid me a visit out of nowhere on Sunday - his Dad was coming down to Columbus to visit with Zack's sister, Mikaila, so Zack tagged along. We walked around down High Street in the Short North. I really liked the sign on the side of the building in the upper left-hand corner. Very artsy.

3/14/11


Study buddy! Iced white mocha latte with raspberry. Mmmm. :)

3/15/11


Kind of a dreary day. I thought the orange-y reflection of the streetlight on the street was neat.

3/16/11


SO WARM! Yes, I had to break out the shorts. I love spring!

3/17/11


Home for Spring Break! Finally done with horrendous winter quarter. Yuck. (My busyness and stress from that quarter is the reason for lack of updates for the past month. Booo.) It was really nice that day also, and super windy at my Dad's lake, as you can tell from the huge ripples. Also, this is the first week it's been all the way thawed!


Dad and I went hiking at a nearby park. This is a little creek (Wonder Lake Creek) that we thought was pretty that runs through the park.

3/18/11


Crocuses are blooming! I'll say it for the millionth time - spring is coming! (Can you tell I'm excited?)


They're all over our yard. So pretty and cheerful!


Last night I went to see Zack play a couple songs at a gig with his Dad's band - the first time he ever played onstage. He did so good! I am so proud. :)

3/19/11


Another of the lake...a swan was out swimming at sunset.


The best I could get of the huge full moon tonight. So cool!

No comments: