Thursday, March 24, 2011

3/20/11


I ate the tiniest clementines at my Dad's house Sunday. Look at the size compared to a quarter! They were so good.

3/21/11


Beautiful day - let's take Roxy for a walk!


"But guys I wanna go this way! Guys! Look here! Guys! Whoa! Over there! Guys!"

3/22/11


Went to my favorite pet store - One of a Kind Pets - with Zack today for some puppy and kitty lovin'. Look at how sweet! I believe that all of the animals at this place are rescues. It's really a great place.


This little sweetheart's name is Nahla. Best name for a tiger kitten ever.


She's so tiny! She kept clinging onto Zack and I like velcro. Awww :)

3/23/11


Mmmmm. Had lunch at one of my favorite restaurants, Bravo, with my Mom and Aunt Kathy today for my Mom's belated birthday and my early birthday. Sooo good. My Aunt and I both had the warm berry cake for dessert - my favorite dish by far at this place. Words cannot describe. Mom went for the creme brulee - also very good. Thanks, Aunt Kathy!

No comments: