Monday, November 15, 2010

11/13/2010


I was in downtown Columbus on Saturday to meet Zack for when he arrived in town to visit me and in walking around I came upon these holiday decorations on the Ohio Theater. It was rather odd to see these pretty Christmas trees on such a warm and sunny day (high 60's) but at the same time, it made me happy to see them. I absolutely love Christmas! From the little bit of downtown that I saw in walking around, all the traditional decorations are going up - decorated trees on the sides of the streets, lights on buildings and things such as the above. Ah, can't wait for the holidays.

11/14/2010


I'll admit that this picture is the result of yet another day of being uninspired to take pictures. Yesterday I was stressed about my chemistry midterm (which I just got back from taking - whew, weight off my shoulders) and was too busy studying and cleaning my room to find something more interesting to take a picture of. I got this little cow at an Agricultural Job Fair I was required to attend by my freshman survey class on Ag campus. The job fair was boring since no one wanted to talk to freshmen (we had to go for "practice") but at least I got a cute toy out of it.

11/15/2010


In the spirit of this week, Emily and I have made a countdown on our door until the weekend...we both have a really stressful few days in front of us with lots of things due and midterms and yuck. Can't wait til the weekend.
(And credit to Ian for saying he is the hottest and Zack for leaving me a little love note above our countdown.)

No comments: